Stove top cooking appears to be the cause of a fire at home in the 1400-block of Blackburn Road. Prince George Fire Rescue crews were called around 5:30 last night and on arrival, found thick black smoke and flames. Firefighters couldn’t enter the house and were forced to hold an exterior attack. No one was hurt. A total of 15 firefighters from three halls responded and crews remained on-scene for two and a half hours. Damage is estimated at $300,000.
(Image courtesy of Yvonne Bourque, Facebook)