Fire Sends One To Hospital

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG News
Fire Sends One To Hospital

A fire at the Ponderosa Trailer Park on Lansdowne Road Wednesday night, sent a woman to hospital with minor burns to her hands.  The fire broke out around 7:30pm.  15 fire-fighters responded and arrived to flames and heavy smoke rising from the trailer.  Fire investigators say the trailer suffered extensive damage and estimates the damage at about $40,000.  The preliminary investigation suggests the fire began accidentally.


Leave a Reply

Top Stories