Firefighters Called To Local Bar

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG-TV
Firefighters Called To Local Bar

Firefighters were called to put out a fire at the Cowboy Ranch on Queensway Street.  The small fire was reported around 9:oopm.  When 15 firefighters arrived at the scene, they isolated the fire to a piece of equipment used to smoke meats.  It’s thought an electrical problem in one of the smokers sparked the blaze.  About $15,000 worth of damage occurred but there were no injuries.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Top Stories

More