Gorse Street Fire (Update)

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG-TV

One occupant was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in the 17 hundred block of Gorse Street yesterday afternoon. The fire was quickly doused,causing some 50 thousand dollars damage .

 

Crews from several Fire Halls are on the scene of a kitchen fire in the Millar Addition. The call came in of a fire in the 1700 Block of Gorse Street, near Bekcitt Place and 17th Avenue shortly after 4:00. It is believed the fire started in the kitchen with the home suffering heavy smoke damage. Gorse street will be closed for a couple of hours while the investigation continues.

Comments are closed.

Top Stories

More