Fire Breaks Out On Tabor Boulevard This Morning

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG News
Fire Breaks Out On Tabor Boulevard This Morning

It was a shocking morning for the occupant of a house off Tabor Boulevard. Fifteen firefighters from three halls were called to heavy smoke coming from a townhouse in the 100 Block of McEachern. While the investigation has yet to get underway, there is strong suspicion the fire started in one corner of the basement. The unit sustained heavy smoke damage. Luckily, there was no one home is the adjacent unit. Deputy Fire Chief Blake King says fire fighters got the call around 8:30 this morning to find the occupant of the suit stranded on the dormer outside his bedroom. He was rescued and taken to hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Top Stories

More