UPDATE: Garage Fire Sends One To Hospital

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG News

Fire Crews were on scene of a garage fire that sent one person to hospital with significant burns.

The blaze occurred in the 4100 block of Nehring Avenue, at the cross street of Olds Street in Prince George.

The fire originated inside the detached garage, causing significant damage around 3:15 p.m. Saturday.

A dog was also rescued in the blaze, and is said to be doing fine.

Witnesses say the injured woman was working on a project in the garage, when the fire started.

Crews say the fire appears to be accidental in nature.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Top Stories

More