Overheated Equipment Blamed For McBride Fire

Prince George, BC, Canada / CKPG News
Overheated Equipment Blamed For McBride Fire

The Regional District of Fraser Fort George was advised that the Office of the Fire Commissioner has concluded its investigation of an April 5th mill fire near McBride.

Crews have determined that the cause of the fire was due to an overheated electrical motor.

35 people lost their jobs from the blaze.

The mill was fully engulfed and the RCMP have determined that there was no criminal activity related to the fire.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Top Stories

More