The Elks May Day Parade will be held Saturday, May 27th from approximately 11:00am to 1:00pm. During this time, streets will be closed to traffic. There will be no access to the Prince George Conference and Civic Centre from 7th Avenue, and limited access via 9th Avenue. Motorists are advised to expect delays in the area of the parade route and to drive with caution and obey all flag persons and traffic signs.
The following streets will be closed to traffic:
• Proceeding west on 7th Avenue to Victoria Street.
• Northbound on Victoria Street to 3rd Avenue.
• Eastbound on 3rd Avenue to George Street.
• Southbound on George Street to Lower Patricia Boulevard.
• Lower Patricia Boulevard between George Street and Dominion Street will be closed from approximately 7:00am to 1:00pm for the parade float assembly.