The Jim Pattison Broadcasting Group in Prince George is now accepting resumes for a Part-time Receptionist.
The successful applicant must:
- * Be able to work flexible hours Monday to Friday
- * Have complete knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- * Have some basic skills in an accounting background
- * Be computer literate and able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- * Have a willingness to learn company related software for the purposes of providing relief in other departments.
- * Possess good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- * Be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail.
- * Be a team player.
- * Have a pleasant manner and telephone voice and enjoy meeting the public.
Please send your Resume and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by Friday, October 20th to Mike Clotildes, General Manager, Mike.Clotildes@jpbg.ca
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbroadcast.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.